CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Now more and more people take parts in sports. In my country most of people like basketball,

tabletennies. I alse like basketball .I often play basketball in my childhood,and now I also play it.

In my child I often play it with friends, I think it is the most intersting games ~!@ I often watch

NBA. It is very nice TV.I like all of the basketball stars in NBA!

Now everyone know health is very importent ,and take part in the sports is the best

choose~! So, now more and more people take parts in sports ,and there is very intersted

reason for the boy why they take part in sports~The reason is they want to become

stronger and fight and get the girls' admiration.

2 comments:

Sir Hafiz said...

"The reason is they want to become stronger and fight and get the girls' admiration"?????

REALLY??

i thought u said it is for your health!! no?

Sir Hafiz said...

btw, your background is cool!