CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Favourite Animal
A lot of people like animal: cat, dog, pander,dear ,bird and so on . In these animal ,dog is most

favoerite animal . Because the dogs are beautful,clever ,and they have evey importent

character-- they are loyalty. I also like dog . From my childhood to now, I already foster more

than ten dogs . I can say :" the dogs accompany me to cross my childhood !

I like their loyalty.when we dangerous ,they can help us. And when we longly they can

accompany us .the dogs help people more than other animals.they are people's best friends!

I like dogs like my brother !


http://www.8dog8.com/allsign.jpg

1 comments:

Sir Hafiz said...

pander??
favoerite??

do you have a ny picture of YOUR dog??